Total Pageviews

Monday, June 19, 2017

Cereal -- crispy to soggy

Cereal Crispy to Soggy Flakes---  Politics

Who doesn’t like a great bowl of Frosted Flakes cereal, a little bit of milk and a whole luscious banana on top? I absolutely love it! But, by the time you get 2/3 finished, it is a bit soggy. Well most cereals are like that especially when it is a flake. I also like Raisin Bran and Special -K, but it does the same thing, same old soggy. I suppose this is why I use very little milk on my cereal. I have never really acquired the taste for milk unless it is directly from the cow. Fresh milk has always held a fond memory and taste on my pallet.

Cereal and fresh milk is not the topic of this blog today; the topic is the comparison of politics to cereal. We Americans get all excited when there is a national election. We see new and old politicians, possible new comers to the game of intrigue of what we do and do not know. Of course, our social media and commercial media has a field day of who can get the most noted views on ratings. The ratings (views) is what brings in the “bucks-big bucks” in the commercial world of advertising. Notice I have no advertising on my blog? I honestly don’t want it. I am not making one cent off of my blog and I don’t want to. Then I would have to be responsible to the advertiser to make this blog the best blog and no. This blog is just nothing more than my opinion to the best of my ability.

Politics is like a bowl of cereal. There is this big crunch of tasty confection then about ½ to 2/3rd down, nothing but a soggy, drippy mess. It just lays there in the bowl. It still may have a little taste but it is just soggy slop. That statement sums up the American political scene and has for the past several decades. The undergrown political mess just didn’t start.  There has been a political mess all along.

In the last presidential election, a new president, non-politician, took office as the commander and chief. Many Americans voted for him because he was successful. They used the term “made money” as a definition of success. Very few considered whether or not he was capable of doing the job as president. But, that wasn’t the only problem, was there a candidate capable of doing a job any better? My honest and truthful answer to my question, no candidate in this last election was qualified enough to be president of the USA. Each candidate has too much baggage. The only president since the elder former President Bush to serve without a lot of baggage has been Obama. (I am excluding here-say and political conspiracies which I found all to be BS.)

Oh, and speaking of the “Clinton Conspiracies—I.e. drugs, sexual partners, attitudes, anything illegal” was already known when he was in office. Bob Doyle knew it and so did Ken Starr. There wasn’t a conspiracy. If one would pull the congressional records, it is all there including Bob Doyle’s direct quotes talking about it with other congressmen. Mena, Arkansas drug rings were also discussed. Do not even think the Clintons were the only president administration that dealt in guns. United States has a long history of gun running to some of the most horrible regimes that have been in power. Don’t be a naïve American. My country isn’t lily white clean and neither is any country for that matter. Oh, and the matter of “Hillary’s emails”; a person cannot be charged for violating a procedure with no criminal statute. I am still rolling laughing that so many people fell for that one.

Let’s get one thing cleared up. Money does not make a person successful. The USA is not a business. A business and a government are two entirely different entities and cannot be run with the same methods. A business is to line pockets. A government actually makes nothing but is a group of population managers. It oversees personalities, factions, cultures, sub-cultures and makes sure that businesses stay in check for the people. It purpose is to make sure that people are able to function as a group. Businesses (majority of them) is nothing more to seeing that people have inanimate objects to make their life easier. Government sees that there is peace. One is inanimate and one is nothing more than the emotions in the minds of people. The only thing is common is both government and businesses cannot function without people.

We call ourselves a nation founded on Christian principles. Yet given the opportunity, we put a man in office based on his wallet and colorful rhetoric. That action alone is anything but Christian. It absolutely amazed me. Many of my relatives abstained from voting because of this same situation I am bringing up.  I voted for the most qualified candidate regardless of how I personally felt about the persons “political baggage.” My candidate didn’t win, oh well that is the life of politics. I did try to give the new president total attention for 90 days, studying his every move, ideology and political rendering in an objective manner.

What can I say? When you buy a ring worth a penny of hot air, all one gets is a tin penny ring that stains the fingers. Will America recover from this fiasco? What will be done with the saggy cereal in that bowl of stale milk?

This is just my opinion and no one has to agree with it.

God bless you all and keep you safely in his arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment