Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Don't mess with.....


I have been full of vinegar these past few days, because I honesty have not been feeling too chipper. Years ago, I learned if pain really gets bad to laugh, cut up, carry on with silly stuff. The last time I did this was when I had some really painful dental work. It was hard because every time the pain would really intensify, I would laugh at the dentist uncontrollably. 

I had to leave class last night, because of the pain, my smile wanted to cry and I could just feel the tears wanting to burst out of my eye sockets any minute. I just didn't think it was appropriate to cry during lecture. My professor might have thought it was because of him. Better to leave then disrupt a wonderful lecture. 

I have been good trying to manage to keep from killing someone over the pain that I am in. I haven’t had pills in a week and I might be reaching a level of proportion to where I want to choke that damn bird if he chirps outside my window one more time. I have spent the day studying and just trying to relax.  

I have been following the BLM who is now on the Texas/Oklahoma borders wanting to seize more private family land because 200 + years ago, the ancestors of the family who own the land were issued grants where they had no rights to be issued. They want this private land for some unknown environmental economic conservatory reason; of course this is BS in the highest form from the King’s coffers.  

There are only two things worse than messing with a home grown Texan and that is a southern belle from Alabama or Mississippi. A Texan will just shoot you instead of arguing. An Alabama or Mississippi southern belle will slap the teeth out of your mouth, make you suffer until the day you die and then some after you are dead. Those ladies from Louisiana will smile and take you to the swamps where you never come back. The ladies from Texas become violent and use their stilettos to make a point dead center in your heart part of your chest. I think that is what happened to Jimmy Hoffa. A woman from the south got their hands on him and he became gator bait, chicken feed, hog slop or buried in a deep hole dug by 8 inch high heel shoes.  

We need to have a southern woman as president that has the ability to nail a live catfish to tree and skin them alive while being full donned in an evening gown, nails painted, makeup on, and pearly white teeth. That is the type of woman that would mesmerize the deer while she walked up to it, shot it with a .45 semi-auto between the eyes point blank, then turn around, smile, and comment: “He was a buck and liked my imported French pheromones.”

Don’t mess with Texas, but beware of southern women. They talk dangerously slow, sweet, and smile a lot.                                                                                                                                                              

The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Psalm 118: 6

I have read this passage more than once. Man can kill me. However, only if it is your time to go and that is a decision only left up to God. God, like a good parent, brought you into this world and he will take you out. It matters not how or when, it is going to happen. Do not fear death. The only fear we should have is if we do not have a personal relationship with God.

God bless you all and keep you safely in His arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment