Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"Oh, great balls of fire!" Said Scarlett.


I enjoy playing internet Scrabble. I play with a few friends and several strangers. I really enjoy the game. It keeps me on my toes. For several weeks, strange men have been trying to pick me up from all over the US and world. It makes me nuts! Drives me insane! This is a video game. Let’s address this issue from yesterday evening and come up with a really cute solution.

Here is an example of one of the pickup lines: “Hey Baby! Now that I have found you, I do hope you are in excellent health?”

I am not your baby. Let’s get that perfectly clear nor am I someone’s “babe” as in E.B. White’s pig character from Charlotte’s Web. A baby denotes infant. Last time I checked I still have some teeth even though I wear dentures, don’t wear a diaper (not yet anyway), and do not suck milk products through a bottle. I have been known to “suck down” a beer or two but that was over 25 years ago when a case of beer would be like drinking water. Now it is like drink a beer or two, and I have to tinkle and take a nap for about 6 hours.

Now that I have found you… what? I didn’t know I was lost to begin with. Sometimes, I am lost in my mind and haven’t the slightest idea what I am doing, what day it is, or even where the heck fire I am at. I think that is either age, medication, and or I am just a plain old fruit cake from the old south. Did he find my name and face in the yellow pages? Was my mug shot on some men’s room wall? Call Julia for a good time- 649- babe. What? (OR as my niece says it: "Call 867-5309").

My health. What does my health have to do with anything? It is no one’s business, unless I make it someone’s business. Well I am printing it here and now. My health sucks! I smoke, try to eat right, drink too much tea and coffee. I cook when I feel like. I live alone and frankly really love it. I could use a little more company now and then like a grandchild or two, just to corrupt them and teach them bad habits. After all, it is up to me to make sure that the southern insanity is continued from one generation on down the line. I mean I taught my children how to be strange and socially unacceptable.

For an example: I raised my children with a valuable lesson. “Anything worth doing, is worth doing well.” I taught them that if they are going to forge my signature and lie about it to the school, and change the grades on their report cards, then they should learn how to do it very well not half assed.

My overall health? Is not good because I have a chronic illness that kicks me in the butt at times. It is true that I am a recluse. I like it that way. I can’t see worth a flip to drive anymore, so I don’t like to really get out much. I enjoy my porch and the mosquitoes that suck my blood and die from it. Mosquitos know better. They take one suck off my leg and go “Yuck! What type of med’s is this old fat butt on?” Then they simply fall to the ground dead. Go figure… that red stuff in my veins must be toxic to such a small flying insect.

My reply to yesterday evening’s pickup line was: “This is video game that I play. I enjoy playing scrabble. If you want to talk to someone, talk to your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or preacher, but do not talk to me.”

So here is my solution to strange men trying to pick me up on the video game Scrabble.

I could say: “I am really interested. Is that your real hair or a wig? I only date men with no hair and a limp noodle. Male bitch tits are a must. I really like saggy old crusty bodies. It thrills me! AND how much money can I have when you kick your bucket because I am going to rock the world you have no idea exists! But first, I have to visit the car wash to wash out the cobwebs that are permanently attached to my vagina.”

I think that type of reply will ward off anyone looking for a good time posting obscenities on the internet.

Meanwhile, I am not as caustic as I sound, and I happen to like crusty old bodies. I have one myself.


God bless each and every one in their daily lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment