Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 9, 2014

We raise our children.

We have children, we raise them to the best of our ability, but children, we as parents feel you hurt, feel your pain, we feel your love, and watch you when we can and wish you well on your way in life. But our thoughts never cease when you are in the world growing. We still wonder if you have the comfort you need in life.

There is no way to express loosing part of yourself especially if you are a mother. We carry that heart beat inside our bodies. The pain we suffer is like having our very insides ripped out just to hold that precious little heart beat on our chest. Then one day our heavenly Father has come to get that precious child. Regardless of whatever reason, as a loving mother we would feel robbed. We cannot remember what it was really like before our children came. We do not ever want to think what it would be like if they were gone from this earth.  

Brandon Ingram’s family asked for prayers of peace for their little boy. There are so many emotions that I have right now about the passing of a child that goes to be with God.

The Ingram family is hurting. They are praying for peace because they feel the pain their son. I can’t help for one minute to think about it if I was in that position. Would God give me the strength to bare this? Would he give me the patience and understanding to allow His will be done? His family is at his side, hoping, praying, asking for prayers, and holding on to their faith. My son and daughter, as I tell them about Brandon, see my tears. They hug me and kiss me. I know and am thankful that they are here with me.

I then remember Mark Burns. What little memory I have of him was very loving. He was my 16 year old cousin who was called home to be with God. It affected so many in my paternal family of how precious life is. My father went and represented my mother and us children. Mother stated she just couldn’t go and we were too young to understand death. I have learned as I have gotten older that death is a part of living. No matter how painful, we cannot hide from it and no two people are affected the same way. We each have our own cross to bear in life.

Pray for peace Brandon and his family. Pray that God’s will be done. Keep each other in prayer.
When we have a loss of a precious person in our life, then can never be replaced, but they are not truly gone from us. The will always be in our hearts. Love never ceases when the body dies. The only thing that ceases is the physical pain; yet, in time the emotional pain eases.

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.  Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for there is the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:3-10)

“To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time of peace.” (Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8)

Keep in prayer the family and friends of those missing on Malaysia Flight 370. Keep in prayer for my friend T J Smith who is having some medical work done to improve her life. 


God bless you all and keep you safely in His arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment