Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A friend in need....

It has been a long day today and it was not my choice of eventful days. But I think everyone has one of those days. I tried to make it good but it just ended up quiet and I was unable to attend class because this weather has played havoc on my physical self.

I am in hopes that tomorrow will be a better day.

I read an article this evening from a reputable newspaper about a young man named Colin that lives in Michigan. Colin’s mother wanted to throw him an 11th year birthday party but Colin felt it was useless. He said he felt he had no friends. They all made fun of him. Colin has Asperger’s Syndrome which is a type of Autism where the person has significant difficulties in social interactions and non-verbal communication skills.  So his mother started a “Happy Birthday to Colin” page on FaceBook which as of this evening has 642,000 likes. On the page it is listed that his birthday is March 9th. It would be wonderful if this child get 1 million birthday cards and at least 1 million prayers.

Please help me to let this boy know he is a vital part of our society. Please send Happy Birthday cards to: Colin, P O Box 756, Richland, MI 49083-0756.

Keep in prayers Corey Reynolds who was in the ER with an infection that he heals very soon: keep each other in prayers.

“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” (1 John 4:7)


God bless each and everyone to stay safely in His arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment