Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2014

He will wipe my tears

This has been an extremely difficult day for my family. It is coming to a close because the sun has gone down and all the souls are at rest. I am not much on the world of research this evening because I have two feet in my mouth as well as my personal thoughts. (Two backward feet--both left)

Keep in prayer Ashley Larson, who is in Florida, recuperating from a major surgery. She is still in a lot of pain, but time will tell. Jeff Griffin went on to the doctor is taking medicines to combat his respiratory infection—pray that he recovers quickly because his music and thoughts are such an inspiration to so many. Amanda (via Phyllis Parker Arden) made it through her outpatient surgery well and is at home healing—please keep in prayer for her. Pray for Nikki Bacote, a dear friend of mine in North Carolina. She is not well; we hope that she recovers quickly. Last but not least, my Uncle, Mike Walters, is in the hospital with COPD complicated pneumonia. Mike has been getting chemotherapy in Arkansas for his Leukemia. It deeply hurts to think of Mike suffering. He is truly such a wonderful uncle and still in my mind seems so young but he is in his 60s and his illness has aged him terribly. He has had a hard life. When he finally found happiness and something to look forward to, he gets Leukemia.

I think that is really bothering me more than anything. We do not always understand, but should accept because we have to have faith that God is going to see us through this screwed up world we reside in. We are not sheltered from life and bad things happen to good people without an explanation. Not everything in life is explainable and that is why we have a never ending faith.  

“There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.” (1 Samuel 2:2)

God will dry my tears and ease my emotional pains as he has always done. “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)


God bless you all and keep you safely in His arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment