Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A cold night.

It is a cold night and many are just a snuggling. I made enough seafood gumbo to feed 50 people. I would give anything just to have one glass of sweet tea but as of a week ago no more only 2 cups of coffee and water daily. I miss my occasional coca-cola. No I will not give in to urges like that because it is very harmful to me. I did though cheat with a small French vanilla cappuccino. It was so good. But then again I have been good. I have already had 92 ounces of water today.   

I am happy. Things may not always be the best but I am a contently a happy person and everything will work out. I do not know what the future will bring but then again, I am not concerned about it. (I am concerned about this child that lives up above me. He is a moving monster that makes tons of banging noises. That doesn’t make me happy. It is one child that makes all that dead gum noise!!!!! There was another child up there last year, same age and we never heard a peep out of him. This child is an angelic terror looking little fellow.)  Okay where was I?

I totally lost my train of thought. Maybe it is my old age? Could be the hair dye? Oh well.
Tonight is just too relaxing and I do not give a hootie tootie night! I am only human.

Before you go to bed tonight, pray. It gets easier if you make a habit of it. I am concerned about the souls of my family and friends.

Mardi Gras is coming up and then there is Lent. Before you know it Easter will be here. Easter means new life, fresh beginnings.

Pray for each other.


“I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, become like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.” (Philippians 3:10-11)  

God bless you all and keep you safe on this cold evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment