Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blessings.

I have recently been very blessed. God put a silver lining and made the sun shine on me. As a result I am paying it forward. I have helped two people who helped me when I needed it the most. They need the help now and I was glad to help. I prayed last night about what else I could do? I am putting together 5 draw string bags of goods to be handed out to people on the street who are homeless. Each bag is no more than $15 a bag of food and toiletries. Houston has many homeless. In the shelters during the really cold nights about 200 women and children were sleeping on the floor. More than 500 men were on the floor. There is just not enough that can be done.

Five bags are not enough, but it will help. If you have your needs met and have been blessed, you can help God by “paying it forward.” There is always someone you know that may need help or there may need a stranger that you can help. Seek those people out.

 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord you God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)

I was scared and God was there.

Pray for each other. Pray for Angela Branson Jordon who had a surgical procedure done for a speedy recovery.


God bless you all and keep you safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment