Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Adventures

Often it is hard for me to have relationships on a social basis because I don’t always adapt that good to change. I never really have. I suppose that is one of the reasons that I call myself anti-social. It is hard for me to be around people yet I can speak in front of 500 with ease. I try to always keep a smile of my face when internally I feel at my lowest point. Yet life continues to evolve in a linear pattern of time. I think honestly it is circular because a person is helpless when they are born and helpless when they die. 

So I compromised in my thinking; time is linear and progresses. In that linear time we have small little individual circles that represent the people on our lives that can burst without any notice. 

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” (Genesis 2:7) 

“In the sweat of thy face shall thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was where we were taken:  for dust thou art, and unto dust thou shall return.” (Genesis 3:19) 

Furthermore, I will not be sad when I leave after graduation, because I have something new that I will try, and a life to look forward to. I have learned a lot. I have learned not to be afraid of this vast world, not to be too serious anymore as an adult, and I have learned to share more than I ever had in my life because of the many revelations that I have discovered about my education and about me. Most importantly my soul has been revitalized.  

“Jesus answered and said unto her, everyone that drinks of this water shall thirst again; but whosever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give shall become in him a well of water springing up unto eternal life.” (John 4:13-14) 

Revelation and Exodus are an interesting terms. Of course you notice they are books in the Bible but they are also very real functions in our lives. I learned late last night that these terms run rampant in our very essence. Russell Kirk wrote The Roots of American Order.”I am reading this for a class that I am taking called “The American Constitutional Experience” taught by Dr. Robert Stacey. He is a vibrant instructor. He too is one of those instructors that drain the dead concepts of ideals that are nothing more than dust from the days of old. He encourages us to open our square boxes to find if life still exists in our spider web infested brains. When we walk out of class, we take a breath of the fresh air of knowledge, the ability to learn something new.

Kirk defines revelation as “unveiling the truths that men could not have obtained from simple experiences in this world.” He defines exodus as “departure.” Reading this was like a light bulb came on in my life. It suddenly made sense. 

It is natural for everyone person to learn, to question every single detail. Never take anything with first hand experiences but seek the knowledge that accompanies those experiences. It is natural for us to depart from the deadness in our life to see that truth. Use the knowledge, for with knowledge comes wisdom. 

Sometimes packages are delivered in beat up boxes that have splits all over. Doesn’t look or feel like that package can be used anymore; but, if we clean it and repair the splits then it can be something really viable, useful and beautiful.  

“But ye have not so learned Christ; if so it be that ye have heard Him and have been taught by Him as the truth is in Jesus: that ye put off, concerning your former manner of living, the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that ye put on that new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Therefore putting away lying, let every man speak truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.” (Ephesians 4:17-25) 

So here is my concept. We call ourselves Christians, but what are we doing to maintain our souls? We maintain our houses, our cars, our nails, our clothes, and our food. Are you maintaining something greater than all of that? Do not wake up tomorrow in pain, hurting, despair, cob webs between your ears and spiritually clogged arteries. It is possible to become lost and unable to find our path if we are maintaining the wrong ideals about life. 

How many have seen stagnant odorous water that is infested with maggots and trash? Do not let that be your soul. 

Keep each other in prayer; keep in prayer for the friends and family of Rebecca Petrie who has joined the Heavenly Ranks of God; continue to pray for Angela Branson Jordan for a good recovery—it has been a rough this week; keep Lynn Moore Rushin’s son, Jimbo, in your prayers; he had surgery and is recovering; keep in prayer Valerie Hightower in her fight against cancer; keep in prayer Roy Jennings and his family praying for his recovery.  

Note this is just my opinion, my thoughts. Please respect them. I respect your opinion and your thoughts. Please leave a comment—if you want to.  

God bless you all and keep you safely in His arms. 

Special note: I found out today that Dr. Joseph is teaching an internet course this summer on “The Unborn Life.” If you would like to have a wonderful experience, take this class. There is no political agenda involved—no “pro-life or pro-choice.” It is a chance to learn what we do not know about the unborn life. I thought I was very versed in this subject, but oh no, I was not. Dr. Joseph’s classes are soothing and his foundations for teaching this class is compounded with good solid research in the historical ideology of how the unborn life was and is considered. I had a lot of questions when this class ended but those questions have no answers. I finished this class with a thorough understanding in awe about the infancy of life. I suggest this class and highly recommend it. If you would like more information, IM me, leave your comments and email address, etc. and I will get assistance to answer any questions you may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment